Using Hypnosis for Greater Awareness, Deeper Sleep, and Vibrant Dreams
Each class is a separate 2-meeting, online workshop.
Classes, PDF handouts, & MP3 Audio files
Presentations recorded and available for review
Online class links sent upon registration
CAD$ 35 for each class you’d like to attend.
CLASS #1: What Are Dreams?
Wed. July 8 and Fri. July 10, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
If you want to understand your dreams, learn who’s speaking to you and why. Half of understanding your dreams rests on how well you know yourself. The other half on what you hide from yourself.
- Meeting #1: The structure of the subconscious as reflected in dreams: you do not “understand” dreams, you experience them.
- Meeting #2: Group discussion. Specific dreams and situations of your life.
CLASS #2: Remembering Dreams
Wed. July 15 and Fri. July 17, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Remembering dreams is first a question of locating them and then asking permission to attend. This is not a small matter. The world of dreams is tumultuous. If you sign up, expect to be called to active duty.
- Meeting #1: Make time, disturb your sleep, be at the right place and time, record your efforts. Turn your mind inward and insist you’ll be part of the dreams you’re having.
- Meeting #2: Discussion, review, explorations, revelations, and comparison.
CLASS #3: Dreams For Better Sleep
Wed. July 22 and Fri. July 24, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
COVID-19 has created uncertainty in our communities, and confusion and anxiety in our minds. Recognizing this invisible hand provides an immediate measure of relief. You can go further: you can contain and relieve it. Start with your dreams as they are the foundation of your emotions.
- Meeting #1: Bring up subconscious associations and enlarge issues. Allay, resolve, accept, or remove them.
- Meeting #2: Group discussion. Guided visualization. Collective dreams and situations of our lives.
CLASS #4: Meet Your Allies
Wed. July 29 and Fri. July 31, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Your dreams lie on the other side of the boundary of your ego, patrolled by the spirits that protect you. With their permission, you can meet them. The struggles in your psyche are not child’s play, but we are still children. It is not certain that you can play a helpful role, but you can learn.
- Meeting #1: How to ask for inner balance and guidance for the purpose of meeting what’s threatening, foreign, and powerful.
- Meeting #2: Discussion of self-hypnosis. Individual suggestions. Guided visualization.
CLASS #5: Dreams Into Daylight
Wed. Aug. 5 and Fri. Aug. 7, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Invite your dreams into your day-life and become part of your dreams, to knowingly project onto and control your feelings in what you feel is real. In this way you gain you control over the projection you otherwise do unknowingly, which is what we need to do. When you realize your supernatural world, you can play an active role in your subconscious and the consolidation of memory. This work constructs what you believe in.
- Meeting #1: Control your focus and master your state of mind. Move in and out of visions. Retain contact with your feelings.
- Meeting #2: Group discussion. Guided visualization. Comparison of our realities, recognition of their differences.
CLASS #6: Dream Building
Wed. Aug. 12 and Fri. Aug. 14, 4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Dreams are about conflict and resolution. Dig below the surface of your certainty to strengthen your foundations of self and security. Engage conflict to have a useful role in its resolution. Your dreams explore confusion as if it was infection trying to encapsulate it. You must join in that effort, learning to navigate realities you don’t believe in.
- Meeting #1: Dissociating in to your different selves while retaining connection, empathy, and alliance. Recognize parts of yourself you have forgotten or are ashamed of. Guided visualization.
- Meeting #2: Discussion of self-hypnosis. Individual suggestions and visualizations.
Time is a canvas. Experience time passing as the rhythm of your life.
Frequency is the measure of time. Tune your body’s rhythms.
You are a song of attention. Refine your awareness.
Synchronize your energies in sleep.
Stress causes exhaustion. Remove it from every bone, joint, muscle, and organ.
Relax your presence and expectations. Explore reframing everything.
Examine reality. Consider what’s plausible. Create new possibilites.
Accept dreams as a thinking process to be involved with.
Dreams are a pantomime of legacy, action, thought, and feeling.
You are an actor in a hologram where every object is a prism.
You are in every story but always larger than it.
Illuminate awareness through dreaming.
Other memories of your history lead to other aspects of yourself that now exist.
Different future choices lead to different persons you could become.
In dreams these come together simultaneously.
Dreams recombine many possibilities.
Accept your creativity.
In the Dream Workshop you will learn:
A new relationship with sleep; to dream as an invitation.
Dreams as mental rhythms.
Self-hypnosis to open your mind to new ideas.
To accept dreams as feeling, moods, and emotions.
Mind exercises to influence your dreams.
To explore both conscious and subconscious issues, the literal and the symbolic.
Thinking fractally, rhythmically, and holistically.
Why insomnia is not what you think it is, and ways to deal with it.
Anxieties are like patients coming to you for help.
Basic physiology of dreams, sleep, and health.
Greater clarity, depth, and intention when asleep and while awake.
Broader focus to embrace more of what is important.
A deeper grounding that comes from listening to more parts of yourself.
Pay more attention to the process of attention, and less attention to the objects of it.
Sleep as the measure of your psycho-physical health.
Your life depends on giving sleep an importance equal to wakefulness.
An opportunity to explore dreams as a source of creative potential and revelation.