“Lincoln Stoller is a quantum physicist, neuropsychologist, hypnotherapist, clinical counsellor, psychonaut, mountaineer, author, & educator. He combines science, spirit, and economics by applying an understanding of hard science to imagination, psyche, and the behaviour of groups.”
- Focusing on the process of awareness.
- What can we learn from brain training?
- Medical issues addressed through brain training.
- What do we commonly misunderstand?
- Focusing on organs and energy systems.
- Interoception: becoming aware of being inside your body
- Awareness of energy function, and the body’s healing response.
- Conjuring the spirits of health and illness, and conversing with them.
- How much does a person’s ego get in the way?
- What does a people learn when they connect to their spiritual selves?
- The commitment to purpose and having meaning in life.
- Achieving a deeper understanding of things your ego disregards.
- Are we teaching today’s young people about commitment and purpose?
- We have created a risk-free culture that fails to provide engagement.
- Learning to manage risk trains your brain in a stressful world.
- Many of today’s adults have never gone through a rite of passage.
- Learning responsibility, finding a role, making a commitment, and finding one’s purpose.
- Your mind is a way to regulate awareness, not simply control it. Learn to tune your mind.
“Truehope is a company dedicated first and foremost to promoting Brain and Body Health through non-invasive, nutritional means. Founded in 1996 by Tony Stephan and David Hardy, the company is completely independent.”
Go to the Truehope Canada website:
This post is delivered to and accessible by paid subscribers to the Stream of the Subconscious blog which publishes 4x/month and offers podcasts, discounts, video meetings, and other perks.
If you’re a subscriber, this button will take you to the post. If you’re not, it will take you to the subscription page.
Leave A Comment