Night Flight


Sleep is a greater presence, not a greater absence. You can get there be expanding your sensations beyond grasp, and then letting go.

Categories: , , , Tags: , ,


Night Flight is a sleep-inducing piece that casts you into a sea of open awareness.

There are as many ways to relax as there are things to relax, and combinations of them. This piece asks you to become more aware so that you can let go of your boundaries and expand.

It combines progressive relaxation with images of beach, surf, ocean, air, atmosphere, and space. It asks you to imagine being a bather, a fish, a bird, the air, and a listener to everything.

The idea is that sleep is a greater presence not a greater absence, and you can get there be expanding your sensations beyond your grasp, and then letting go. The object is not just sleep, but great sleep:  communion with all that might be possible, and more.

You cannot get to being “more” while conscious, because that’s too small. In the metaphor of the iceberg: if your conscious mind is 10% of you, to engage the other 90% try going to sleep.

Night Flight – Audio Preview

Listen to Night Flight to connect to your senses, in order to let them go.

After purchasing this audio you’ll be sent a receipt with a link that will enable you to download the MP3 file.

DO NOT listen to this recording while you’re driving a car or operating machinery!


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Night Flight”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top