2-class remote workshop: Dreams Building. Meeting online Aug. 12 and Aug. 14, 2020.
2-class workshop: Dream Building
Purchase of TWO remote meetings
Aug. 12 + Aug. 14, 2020
4:30 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Build a context for your dreams using these steps:
- Give your weaknesses identities and balance them with symbols of strength.
- Understand these in your conscious world and then move them into dreams.
- Dreams unfold a deeper reality and build a dialog with your subconscious.
- In your conscious state, explore the relationships that unfold.
- Meeting #1 (Presentation): Wed. Aug. 12, 4:40 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Dissociating in to your different selves while retaining connection, empathy, and alliance. Recognize parts of yourself you have forgotten or are ashamed of. Guided visualization.
- Meeting #2: Fri. Aug. 14, 4:40 – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Discussion of self-hypnosis. Individual suggestions and visualizations.
Tuition includes all text and audio files, and access to view recorded video of presentation class (only the first class) for review.
NOTE: To attend you need an internet connection
and a computer with audio and video input.
ZOOM links for the two classes will be sent to you upon successful purchase of this class.
Refunds available up to 24 hours before the start of the first class.